For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2098487-75-1
Biological Activity：PROTAC Sirt2 Degrader-1 is a SirReal-based PROTAC, acts as a Sirt2 degrader, composed of a highly potent and isotype-selective Sirt2 inhibitor, a linker, and a bona fide Cereblon ligand for E3 ubiquitin ligase. PROTAC Sirt2 Degrader-1 shows an IC50 of 0.25 μM for Sirt2, with no effect on Sirt1/Sirt3 (IC50s>100 μM).
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;
Related Small Molecules:DB0614;SIRT1/2/3-IN-1;Cambinol;PROTAC VEGFR-2 degrader-2;dTAGV-1-NEG;CCT367766 formic;JGB1741;Nicotinamide-d4;HDAC6 degrader-1;PROTAC Axl Degrader 2;PhosTAC7;MS98;JPS014;PROTAC PARP1 degrader;Sirtuin modulator 3;MD-224;FKBP12 PROTAC dTAG-7;Resveratrol;SJ10542;MS8815;RIP2 Kinase Inhibitor 4;SRT 1720 Hydrochloride;PROTAC EGFR degrader 7;SJ995973;CC-885-CH2-PEG1-NH-CH3;dFKBP-1;MI-389;BSJ-4-116;MS4078
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.