For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1677668-27-7
Biological Activity：GNE-6468 is a highly potent and selective RORγ (RORc) inverse agonist with an EC50 value of 13 nM for HEK-293 cell. GNE-6468 exhibits an EC50 of 30 nM for IL-17 PBMC.
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Immunology/Inflammation Compound Library;Metabolism/Protease Compound Library;Small Molecule Immuno-Oncology Compound Library;Transcription Factor-Targeted Library;Nuclear Receptor Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:RORγt inhibitor 1;SR3335;RORγt inverse agonist 30;GNE-0946;RORγt inverse agonist 13;Vimirogant hydrochloride;SR2211;Bevurogant;ROR agonist-1;RORγt Inverse agonist 8;CD12681;S18-000003;RORγt inhibitor 2;XY018;RORγt inverse agonist 29;SR1001;Cedirogant;SHR168442;ARN-6039;A-9758;Cintirorgon;Nobiletin;TAK-828F;RORγt inverse agonist 26;GSK805;PF-06747711;Zilovertamab;(±)-ML 209
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.