For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 4546-39-8
Biological Activity：Piperilate (Pipethanate) is one of the mixtures of hetrazepine derivative PAF antagonists with anticholinergics, can be used for bronchial asthma research. Piperilate also causes hypotension and rescues mice poisoned by the organophosphates.
Related Small Molecules:BuChE-IN-5;AChE/BChE-IN-10;Timosaponin AIII;Trimyristin;AChE-IN-10;Isoimperatorin;Pseudocoptisine chloride;Itopride-d6 hydrochloride;Sinapine thiocyanate;sEH/AChE-IN-1;AChE-IN-11;Heliosupine;(-)-Cyclopenin;Leptomerine;eeAChE-IN-1;HDAC6-IN-6;Corydaline;Cyclanoline chloride;AChE-IN-20
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.