For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 828262-76-6
Biological Activity：4BAB (compound 29) is an irreversible glyoxalase I (GLO1) inhibitor. 4BAB has anticancer effects.
Related Small Molecules:HBPC–GSH;Glyoxalase I inhibitor 3;BrBzGCp2;Glyoxalase I inhibitor 5;Glyoxalase I inhibitor 2;Glyoxalase I inhibitor 1;Glyoxalase I inhibitor 4;S-Sulfo-DL-cysteine-2,3,3-d3;Glyoxalase I inhibitor 6;Glyoxalase I inhibitor 7;Glyoxalase I inhibitor;TS010
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.