For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1542213-00-2
Biological Activity：NCT-502 is a human phosphoglycerate dehydrogenase (PHGDH) inhibitor, cytotoxic to PHGDH-dependent cancer cells, and reduces glucose-derived serine production, with an IC50 of 3.7 μM against PHGDH.
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Metabolism/Protease Compound Library;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Cancer Metabolism Compound Library;Targeted Diversity Library;
Related Small Molecules:BI-4916;PHGDH-inactive;NCT-503;CBR-5884
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.