For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1329835-39-3
Biological Activity：Loperamide-d6 N-Oxide is the deuterium labeled Loperamide hydrochloride. Loperamide hydrochloride (R-18553 hydrochloride) is an opioid receptor agonist. Loperamide hydrochloride is a selective and competitive human intestinal carboxylesterases (hiCE) inhibitor. Loperamide hydrochloride has anti-diarrheal effect.
Research Area：Metabolic Disease|Neurological Disease
Related Small Molecules:ORL1 antagonist 1;Deltorphin 2 TFA;Nalfurafine;β-Lipotropin (60-65);GSK1521498 free base;Trimebutine-d5 fumarate;Dynorphin B (1-13) (TFA);Dermorphin Analog;β-Endorphin (6-31), human;JTC-801;Valorphin;Corydaline;TAN-452;Matrine;Naloxonazine dihydrochloride;[Leu5]-Enkephalin;Sec-O-Glucosylhamaudol;DPDPE;EST73502;CTOP;β-Endorphin, equine;Tyr-W-MIF-1;Nociceptin (1-13), amide TFA;Morphiceptin;[Nphe1]Nociceptin(1-13)NH2;UFP-101
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.