For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 4773-96-0
Biological Activity：Mangiferin is a Nrf2 activator. Mangiferin suppresses nuclear translocation of the NF-κB subunits p65 and p50. Mangiferin exhibits antioxidant, antidiabetic, antihyperuricemic, antiviral, anticancer and antiinflammatory activities.
Related Screening Libraries:Natural Product Library Plus;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Apoptosis Compound Library;Immunology/Inflammation Compound Library;NF-κB Signaling Compound Library;Stem Cell Signaling Compound Library;Natural Product Library;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Aging Compound Library;Antioxidant Compound Library;Differentiation Inducing Compound Library;Anti-diabetic Compound Library;Oxygen Sensing Compound Library;Ferroptosis Compound Library;Medicine Food Homology Compound Library;Phenols Library;Pyroptosis Compound Library;Traditional Chinese Medicine Active Compound Library;Anti-Breast Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Pancreatic Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Blood Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Cancer Metabolism Compound Library;Anti-Obesity Compound Library;Transcription Factor-Targeted Library;Food-Sourced Compound Library ;Targeted Diversity Library;Anti-Liver Cancer Compound Library ;Anti-Cancer Natural Product Library;Antidepressant Compound Library;Anti-inflammatory Traditional Chinese Medicine Active Compound Library;Plant-Sourced Natural Product Library;Human Metabolite Library;Anti-Prostate Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Pulmonary Fibrosis Compound Library;Cancer Stem Cells Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:Physalin A;Bomedemstat ditosylate;Akt/NF-κB/JNK-IN-1;Enpp/Carbonic anhydrase-IN-1;GK563;Calpeptin;Lobetyolin;Icariside F2;BJE6-106;Dinaciclib;Ecteinascidin 770;MDM2-p53-IN-15;IKKγ NBD Inhibitory Peptide TFA;AT9283;Staurosporine;SNS-032;C188-9;ZLDI-8;Topoisomerase I/II inhibitor 3;Xevinapant;Cambinol;Antioxidant agent-5;Apoptosis inducer 9;Bafetinib
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.