For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
Biological Activity：Ciclopirox-d11 (HOE296b-d11) is the deuterium labeled Ciclopirox. Ciclopirox (HOE296b) is a synthetic antifungal agent that can be used for superficial mycoses reseaech. Ciclopirox olamine has a very broad spectrum of activity and inhibits dermatophytes, yeasts, molds, and many Gram-positive and Gram-negative species pathogenic.
Related Small Molecules:Antifungal agent 20;Sandramycin;LLO (91-99);Gepotidacin;CIL56;DB0614;Oritavancin;Azlocillin sodium salt;Herbimycin A;Antibacterial agent 45;Debneyol;Leucomycin;Isouvaretin;Haloprogin;Antibacterial agent 99;Nafcillin;Antitubercular agent-28;Ochromycinone;Staurosporine;Nucleocidin;(±)-Leucine-13C-1
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.