For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
Biological Activity：Imiquimod-d6 (R 837-d6) is the deuterium labeled Imiquimod. Imiquimod (R 837), an immune response modifier, is a selective toll like receptor 7 (TLR7) agonist. Imiquimod exhibits antiviral and antitumor effects in vivo. Imiquimod can be used for the research of external genital, perianal warts, cancer and COVID-19.
Targets：HSV|Autophagy|Toll-like Receptor (TLR)|SARS-CoV
Related Small Molecules:C29;Isoborneol;TMX-201;Vidarabine monohydrate;RS 09;ODN 20844;SARS-CoV-2-IN-33;GRL-0496;TLR7/8-IN-1;TLR8 agonist 5;Grazoprevir potassium salt;SARS-CoV-2-IN-19;Molnupiravir;SARS-CoV-2 Mpro-IN-3;MM3122;Ketotifen fumarate;Sulfo-ara-F-NMN;TLR7/8 antagonist 1;SARS-CoV-2-IN-16;Thapsigargin;Gardiquimod
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.