For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 306974-70-9
Biological Activity：GW-1100 is a selective GPR40 antagonist with a pIC50 of 6.9.
Research Area：Metabolic Disease
Targets：Free Fatty Acid Receptor
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;GPCR/G Protein Compound Library;Human Metabolite Library;
Related Small Molecules:Grifolic acid;Ginsenoside Rb2;AP5;GPR40 Activator 1;AM-1638;DC260126;TUG-770;LY2881835;FFA1 agonist-1;GPR120 Agonist 3;AS2034178 free base;GPR40 Agonist 2;BMS-986118;AMG7703;Fasiglifam;MEDICA16;AR420626;AMG 837 sodium salt;Xelaglifam;TUG-1375;GPR120 Agonist 1;GPR40 agonist 5;TUG-424;GPR120 modulator 2;LY2922470;4-CMTB
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.