For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2310299-91-1
Biological Activity：Gefapixant citrate is an orally active and potent purinergic P2X3 receptor (P2X3R) antagonist, with IC50 values of ~30 nM versus recombinant hP2X3 homotrimers and 100-250 nM at hP2X2/3 heterotrimeric receptors. Gefapixant citrate can be used for the research of chronic cough and knee osteoarthritis.
Related Small Molecules:JNJ-47965567;AF-353;Oxatomide;AZ10606120 dihydrochloride;Taspine;A-317491;NF449 octasodium;A-804598;P2X receptor-1;Aurintricarboxylic acid;Minodronic acid;NF023 hexasodium;A 438079 hydrochloride;KN-62;Opiranserin;GW791343 dihydrochloride;5-BDBD;NF279;Lu AF27139;JNJ-55308942;PPNDS tetrasodium;8-Bromo-ATP;P2X3 antagonist 36;NF110;BAY-1797;Ro-51;P2X3 antagonist 37
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.