For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 111119-28-9
Biological Activity：GRGDSPK (EMD 56574) is a peptide incluing Arg-Gly-Asp (RGD). GRGDSPK (EMD 56574) is an competitive and reversible inhibitory peptide for inhibiting integrin-fibronectin binding. GRGDSPK is used to study the role of integrins in bone formation and resorption.
Research Area：Metabolic Disease|Cardiovascular Disease
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Peptide Library;
Related Small Molecules:Integrin Binding Peptide;Cyclo(Arg-Gly-Asp-D-Phe-Cys);Zaurategrast ethyl ester sulfate;HSDVHK-NH2;Lifitegrast sodium;TC-I 15;α2β1 Integrin Ligand Peptide;Integrin modulator 1;Veltuzumab;GRGDSP TFA;Cyclo(-RGDfK) TFA;Zalunfiban;K34c;THI0019;RGD;Arg-Gly-Asp-Ser (TFA);BIRT 377;αvβ1 integrin-IN-1;RGD-4C;LXW7;Fradafiban;Firategrast;EILEVPST;Valategrast hydrochloride
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.