For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 286930-02-7
Biological Activity：Fesoterodine is an orally active, nonsubtype selective, competitive muscarinic receptor (mAChR) antagonist with pKi values of 8.0, 7.7, 7.4, 7.3, 7.5 for M1, M2, M3, M4, M5 receptors, respectively. Fesoterodine is used for the overactive bladder (OAB).
Research Area：Metabolic Disease|Neurological Disease
Related Screening Libraries:Drug Repurposing Compound Library Plus;FDA-Approved Drug Library Plus;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;
Related Small Molecules:VU0357017 hydrochloride;TBPB;Imidafenacin;Sabcomeline;MK-6884;Brompheniramine-d6 maleate;Navafenterol saccharinate;DREADD agonist 21;Cyclobuxine D;Brompheniramine maleate;Dexetimide;Anisodamine hydrobromide;Anisotropine bromide;PD 102807;Nebracetam hydrochloride;Muscarine-d9 iodide;Mazaticol;VU0455691;Arborine;Oxitropium Bromide;Propiverine hydrochloride;VU0152099;MHP 133;YM-58790;Elucaine;Rispenzepine;Phenglutarimid;Rapacuronium bromide;Ambutonium bromide;Temiverine hydrochloride;Procyclidine;M4 mAChR agonist-1;Camylofine
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.