For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
Biological Activity：CYP2C9/CYP2C19-IN-1 (compound 22d) is a potent CYP2C9/CYP2C19 inhibitor, possessing no hepatotoxicity and ames toxicity. CYP2C9/CYP2C19-IN-1 can be used in study of anti-ZIKV.
Targets：Virus Protease|Cytochrome P450
Related Small Molecules:SRPIN340;ZIKV-IN-4;SR9186;AMG-208;Aminothiazole;CYP1B1-IN-1;Hypericin;L-Lysine;Galeterone;Ranitidine;Bergapten;L-Lysine-13C6,15N2,d9 dihydrochloride;Ginsenoside Rd;4E2RCat;AS1810722;Isoglycycoumarin;Polygalaxanthone III;Phenyltoloxamine;Ezutromid;Seviteronel;β-Apo-8′-carotenal;Diosmetin-d3;ESI-09;Tubacin
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.