For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2451573-87-6
Biological Activity：dTAGV-1-NEG is a diastereomer and as a heterobifunctional negative control of dTAGV-1. dTAGV-1 is an FKBP12F36V-selective degrader.
Related Small Molecules:PROTAC Sirt2 Degrader-1;DB0614;PROTAC VEGFR-2 degrader-2;CCT367766 formic;HDAC6 degrader-1;SAFit2;PROTAC Axl Degrader 2;PhosTAC7;MS98;JPS014;PROTAC PARP1 degrader;MD-224;FKBP12 PROTAC dTAG-7;SJ10542;MS8815;RIP2 Kinase Inhibitor 4;PROTAC EGFR degrader 7;SJ995973;CC-885-CH2-PEG1-NH-CH3;dFKBP-1;MI-389;BSJ-4-116;MS4078;PZ703b;DP-C-4;KB02-JQ1;QCA570;NJH-2-056;dTAG-47
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.