For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 486427-17-2
Biological Activity：CIQ is a subunit-selective potentiator of NMDA receptors containing the NR2C or NR2D subunit.
Research Area：Neurological Disease
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Membrane Transporter/Ion Channel Compound Library;Neuronal Signaling Compound Library;Neurotransmitter Receptor Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:Quinolinic acid-d3;1-Aminocyclobutanecarboxylic acid;Glycine-1-13C,15N;ZL006;PYD-106;NMDA-IN-2;JAMI1001A;(S)-Willardiine;Fanapanel;(S)-AMPA;L-Glutamic acid-15N,d5;PDZ1 Domain inhibitor peptide TFA;Ifenprodil tartrate;Rislenemdaz;Coluracetam;Flupirtine-d4 hydrochloride;DL-Phenylalanine-d5 hydrochloride;NMDA;CFM-2;Lanicemine dihydrochloride;L-Phenylalanine-13C9;VSGLNPSLWSIFGLQFILLWLVSGSRHYLW TFA;L-Glutamic acid monosodium salt;Glycine-15N;Ibotenic acid;GYKI-47261 dihydrochloride;Sunifiram
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.