For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 80731-10-8
Biological Activity：D-(-)-3-Phosphoglyceric acid (3-Phospho-D-glyceric acid) disodium is an important intermediate in the enzyme-catalysed process of glycolysis. D-(-)-3-Phosphoglyceric acid disodium competitively inhibits yeast enolase.
Related Small Molecules:POMHEX;AP-III-a4 hydrochloride;SF2312
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.