For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1391385-57-1
Biological Activity：CaV1.3 antagonist-1 is a potent and highly selective CaV1.3 L-type calcium channel (LTCC) antagonist with an IC50 of 1.7 μM. CaV1.3 antagonist-1 inhibits CaV1.3 LTCC >600-fold more potently than CaV1.2 LTCC. CaV1.3 antagonist-1, a cyclopentyl derivative, has the potential for Parkinson’s disease research.
Research Area：Neurological Disease
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Membrane Transporter/Ion Channel Compound Library;Neuronal Signaling Compound Library;Neuroprotective Compound Library;Anti-Parkinson’s Disease Compound Library;Neurodegenerative Disease-related Compound Library;Calcium Channel Blocker Library;
Related Small Molecules:Benidipine hydrochloride;14-Deoxyandrographolide;(Rac)-MEM 1003;Glaucine;Efonidipine hydrochloride monoethanolate;L-Ascorbic acid sodium salt;Brompheniramine-d6 maleate;MRS 1523;Nilvadipine;Lercanidipine;CP-060;Anipamil-d25 hydrochloride;ISX-9;ω-Conotoxin MVIIC;Catharanthine;Thapsigargin;Tetrandrine;Ginsenoside Rd;Manidipine dihydrochloride;ω-Agatoxin IVA;AE0047 Hydrochloride;PDE1-IN-4
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.