For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 88247-69-2
Biological Activity：25-Hydroxycholesterol-d6 is the deuterium labeled 25-Hydroxycholesterol. 25-Hydroxycholesterol is a metabolite of cholesterol that is produced and secreted by macrophages in response to Toll-like receptor (TLR) activation. 25-hydroxycholesterol is a potent (EC50≈65 nM) and selective suppressor of IgA production by B cells.
Related Small Molecules:D-α-Hydroxyglutaric acid disodium;Nicotinamide N-oxide;3-Hydroxyglutaric acid-d5;DPPC-d62;SDMA-d6;2-Mercaptobenzothiazole;N-Acetyl-L-glutamic acid-d5;(3R,5S)-3-Hydroxy Cotinine-d3;Biliverdin hydrochloride;D-Glucose-13C,d1-3;2,3-Diaminopropionic acid hydrochloride;Docosanoic acid-d3;Choline-d6 chloride;Pregnenolone monosulfate sodium;Pyrroloquinoline quinone;Roridin L2;NAPQI;Imidazole;Adipokinetic hormone I (Locusta migratoria)
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.