For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1114561-85-1
Biological Activity：BI-135585 is a potent, selective and orally active 11β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase 1 (11β-HSD1) inhibitor with an IC50 of 13 nM. BI-135585 exhibits >1000-fold selectivity over other hydroxysteroid dehydrogenases. BI-135585 can be used for type 2 diabetes research.
Research Area：Metabolic Disease
Related Small Molecules:AZD8329;ABT-384;(R)-BMS-816336;Carbenoxolone disodium;11β-HSD1-IN-1;Emodin-d4;HSD-016;BVT 2733;11β-HSD1-IN-6;Carbenoxolone-d4;AZD 4017;Necroptosis-IN-3;11β-HSD1-IN-11;BVT-14225;Emodin;INCB13739;AMG-221
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.