For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2359662-39-6
Biological Activity：ALK-IN-9 (compound 40) is a potent ALK inhibitor. ALK-IN-9 inhibits cell proliferation with IC50s of <0.2 nM, <0.2 nM, 0.2 nM for Ba/F3-EML4-ALK, KM 12 (TPM3-TRKA), KG-l cell (OP2-FGFR1), respectively.
Targets：Anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK)
Related Small Molecules:KRCA-0008;Alectinib-d8;MS4078;TL13-22;NVP-TAE 684;ALK5-IN-30;TL13-112;ALK-IN-22;Alectinib;ALK-IN-12;Entrectinib;ALK kinase inhibitor-1;WY-135;TL13-110;ALK inhibitor 1;Envonalkib;GSK1838705A;RIPK2-IN-1;CJ-2360;ALK-IN-1;ALK5-IN-29;X-376;ALK-IN-21;Repotrectinib;Lorlatinib;M4K2234;MS4077
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.