For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1794759-05-9
Biological Activity：4-Desmethoxy Omeprazole-d3 is the deuterium labeled 4-Desmethoxy Omeprazole. 4-Desmethoxy Omeprazole is the active metabolite of Omeprazole. Omeprazole, a proton pump inhibitor (PPI), is available for treatment of acid-related gastrointestinal disorders. Omeprazole shows competitive inhibition of CYP2C19 activity with a Ki of 2 to 6 μM. Omeprazole also inhibits growth of Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria.
Research Area：Cancer|Infection|Metabolic Disease
Related Small Molecules:Nicotinamide N-oxide;4-Hydroxyphenylbutazone;Ampyrone;Resveratrol-3-O-sulfate sodium;Sonidegib metabolite M48;Isonicotinic acid;Cycloguanil hydrochloride;Hydroxytanshinone IIA;Endoxifen;Fodipir;Regorafénib N-oxyde (M2)-13C,d3;AZ7550 Mesylate;AR-13324 M1 metabolite;Thyroxine sulfate;Netupitant metabolite Monohydroxy Netupitant;(-)-(E)-Guggulsterone;Leukotriene D4;Desbutyl Lumefantrine;(R)-3-Hydroxy Midostaurin;RP101442;Paeoniflorgenin;PR-104A;HMMNI-d3;Ilaprazole sulfone
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.