For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 28166-41-8
Biological Activity：α-Cyano-4-hydroxycinnamic acid (α-Cyano-4-hydroxycinnamate) is a potent and non-competitive inhibitor of monocarboxylate transporters (MCTs). α-Cyano-4-hydroxycinnamic acid inhibits mitochondrial pyruvate transporter with a Ki of 6.3 μM. α-Cyano-4-hydroxycinnamic acid is used as a matrix to facilitate peptide ionization in matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization time-of-flight (MALDI-TOF) mass spectrometry applications.
Research Area：Metabolic Disease
Related Screening Libraries:Covalent Screening Library Plus;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Membrane Transporter/Ion Channel Compound Library;Covalent Screening Library;Anti-Cancer Metabolism Compound Library;Targeted Diversity Library;Cuproptosis Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:AR-C141990 hydrochloride;MCT1-IN-2;Silychristin;MSC-4381;AR-C155858;7ACC2;AZD3965;BAY-8002;7ACC1;Syrosingopine;VB124
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.