For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1427162-60-4
Biological Activity：Valeriandoid F is an iridoid, which potently inhibits NO production with an IC50 value of 0.88 μM. Valeriandoid F has anti-inflammatory and antiproliferative activities.
Related Small Molecules:Carboxy-PTIO potassium;Ciwujianoside C3;NOS-IN-3;Regaloside A;Aminopicoline;trans-Isoferulic acid;DETA NONOate;Chondroitin sulfate;3-Bromo-7-nitroindazole;α7 nAchR-JAK2-STAT3 agonist 1;Asperuloside;L-Arginine-13C6,15N4 hydrochloride;Beclometasone dipropionate;L-Arginine-13C hydrochloride;2-Aminoquinoline;Luteolin 5-O-glucoside;NOS-IN-2;Ethyl Caffeate;ABAI-30;Bendazol;L-Arginine-15N4,d7 hydrochloride;TP508;AVE3085;AR-C102222 hydrochloride;3′,4′-Dihydroxyflavonol
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.