For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
Valsartan Ethyl Ester
CAS No. : 1111177-30-0
Biological Activity：Valsartan Ethyl Ester is an impurity of Valsartan. Valsartan is an angiotensin II receptor antagonist for the treatment of high blood pressure and heart failure.
Research Area：Cardiovascular Disease
Related Small Molecules:Saralasin;A81988;EMD 66684;TD-0212;Angiotensin I/II (1-6) (TFA);YS-49;TRV055;TRV056;H-Val-Pro-Pro-OH TFA;Tranilast sodium;Angiotensin amide;L162389;L-159282;CGP48369;Elisartan;Pratosartan;TRV-120027 TFA;SL910102
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.