For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2699704-20-4
Biological Activity：TNF-α-IN-6 is an orally efficacious allosteric inhibitor of TNFα (KD = 6.8 nM).
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;
Related Small Molecules:Akt/NF-κB/JNK-IN-1;AX-024;QNZ;Sinulatumolin E;Epobis;Mulberroside A;Sinulatumolin D;PDE4-IN-10;Ginsenoside Rc;TIC10;Teneliximab;Loganic acid 6′-O-β-D-glucoside;VGX-1027;D-Trimannuronic acid;DCVC;Gamma-glutamylcysteine TFA;Varlilumab;Sinulatumolin C;Thunbergol;Roquinimex;Semapimod tetrahydrochloride;GSK2245035;R-7050;Sinensetin-d3;TNF-α (31-45), human TFA;Cynaropicrin
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.