For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2662908-25-8
Biological Activity：Glucocorticoid receptor-IN-1 (Compound WX002) is a selective glucocorticoid receptor (GR) modulator with anti-inflammatory effect. Glucocorticoid receptor-IN-1 exhibits very good transcriptional repressive activity with an IC50 of 2.11 nM against hMMP1, and transcriptional activation activity with an EC50 of 5.59 nM against MMTV.
Related Small Molecules:WAY-170523;Deflazacort-D5;CTTHWGFTLC, CYCLIC;Edaravone;D-Isofloridoside;Chondroitin sulfate;Ginsenoside F4;ND-336;Epitheaflagallin 3-O-gallate;Glucocorticoid receptor agonist-2;Histatin 5 TFA;GW280264X;GI254023X;XL-784 free base;AZD2906;PI3K/AKT-IN-2;Diethyl-pythiDC;FN-439
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.