For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2765081-21-6
Biological Activity：RAS-IN-2 (Compound A122) is a potent RAS(ON)MULTI inhibitor and can be used for the research of cancer.
Related Small Molecules:Deltarasin hydrochloride;ZINC09659342;KRAS G12C inhibitor 56;CCG-232601;KRAS G12D inhibitor 14;1A-116;KRAS G12D inhibitor 10;KRAS G12C inhibitor 20;KRAS G12C inhibitor 24;RM-018;KRAS G12C inhibitor 14;APS6-45;6H05;KRpep-2d TFA;KRAS G12C inhibitor 33;KRAS G12C inhibitor 53;K-Ras-IN-1;KRAS G12C inhibitor 41;KRAS G12C inhibitor 26;KRAS G12C inhibitor 16;KRAS inhibitor-11;SOS1-IN-13;BQU57;ZCL278;Digeranyl bisphosphonate;KRAS inhibitor-7;SOS1 activator 1;KRAS inhibitor-14;SAH-SOS1A
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.