For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1237744-13-6
Biological Activity：QNZ46 is a NR2C/NR2D-selective NMDA receptor non-competitive antagonist (IC50 values are 3, 6, 229, and >300, >300 μM for NR2D, NR2C, NR2A, NR2B, and GluR1, respectively).
IC50 value: 3 μM (for NR2D), 6 μM (for NR2C), 229 μM (for NR2D NR2A)
Target: NR2D, NR2C, NR2A
in vitro: QNZ46 is a noncompetitive inhibitor of GluN2C/D containing NMDA receptors. KD and IC50 values for binding and inhibition of GluN1/Glun2D receptors by QNZ46 are 4.9 and 3.9 μM, respectively. QNZ46 does not compete for binding of glutamate or glycine, but QNZ46 receptor binding requires the binding of glutamate to the GluN2 subunit.
Research Area：Neurological Disease
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Membrane Transporter/Ion Channel Compound Library;Neuronal Signaling Compound Library;Neurotransmitter Receptor Compound Library;Anti-Alzheimer’s Disease Compound Library;Neuroprotective Compound Library;Anti-Parkinson’s Disease Compound Library;Neurodegenerative Disease-related Compound Library;Targeted Diversity Library;Antidepressant Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:CIQ;Quinolinic acid-d3;1-Aminocyclobutanecarboxylic acid;Glycine-1-13C,15N;ZL006;PYD-106;NMDA-IN-2;JAMI1001A;(S)-Willardiine;Fanapanel;(S)-AMPA;L-Glutamic acid-15N,d5;PDZ1 Domain inhibitor peptide TFA;Ifenprodil tartrate;Rislenemdaz;Coluracetam;Flupirtine-d4 hydrochloride;DL-Phenylalanine-d5 hydrochloride;NMDA;CFM-2;Lanicemine dihydrochloride;L-Phenylalanine-13C9;VSGLNPSLWSIFGLQFILLWLVSGSRHYLW TFA;L-Glutamic acid monosodium salt;Glycine-15N;Ibotenic acid;GYKI-47261 dihydrochloride;Sunifiram
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.