For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 929904-85-8
Biological Activity：Guadecitabine sodium (SGI-110 sodium) is a second-generation DNA methyltransferases (DNMT) inhibitor for research of acute myeloid leukemia (AML) and myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS).
Related Small Molecules:RSC133;SGI-1027;γ-Oryzanol;Bobcat339;TFMB-(S)-2-HG;Dihydro-5-azacytidine;DC-05;Zebularine;Hinokitiol;2′-Deoxy-5-nitrocytidine;SW155246;GSK-3685032;DC_517;Lomeguatrib;ZIKV-IN-2;O6BTG-octylglucoside;AA-CW236;DY-46-2;RG108;Psammaplin A;DNMT3A-IN-2;Nanaomycin A;ZIKV-IN-3;5-Azacytidine;CM-579
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.