For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 62252-26-0
Biological Activity：JLK-6 markedly reduce the production of amyloid β-peptide (Aβ) by amyloid-β Precursor protein (APP) expressing HEK293 cells by affecting the γ-secretase cleavage of APP, with no effect on the cleavage of the Notch receptor.
Research Area：Neurological Disease
Related Small Molecules:β-Amyloid (13-27);Saikosaponin C;β-Amyloid (1-42), (rat/mouse) (TFA);β-Amyloid (12-28) (TFA);BuChE-IN-5;Ginsenoside Rg1;MDR-1339;β-Amyloid (11-22);20(S)-Ginsenoside Rg3;β-Amyloid (31-35);Aβ-IN-1;Qingyangshengenin B;JNJ-40418677;HDAC6-IN-6;β-Amyloid (1-37) (human);CGP52411;Astrophloxine;γ-Secretase modulator 12;δ-Secretase inhibitor 11;BuChE-IN-2;FPS-ZM1;BChE-IN-8;4-(6-Bromo-2-benzothiazolyl)benzenamine;Timosaponin BII;Valiltramiprosate;Azeliragon;CRANAD-2
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.