For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 73465-43-7
Biological Activity：1-Deoxymannojirimycin hydrochloride is a selective class I α1,2-mannosidase inhibitor with an IC50 of 20 μM. 1-Deoxymannojirimycin hydrochloride is also a N-linked glycosylation inhibitor and inhibits HIV‐1 strains. 1-Deoxymannojirimycin hydrochloride has antiviral activity.
Related Screening Libraries:Natural Product Library Plus;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Anti-Infection Compound Library;Natural Product Library;Antiviral Compound Library;Alkaloids Library;Plant-Sourced Natural Product Library;
Related Small Molecules:HIV-1 TAT (48-60);Seletracetam lithium;HIV-IN-2;Curcumin;(R)-Camptothecin-d5;Triptonine B;FC131;Glaucine;Peritassine A;Hypericin;Neuraminidase-IN-3;Flavopiridol;TAT (48-57);FGI-106 tetrahydrochloride;Molnupiravir;(Z)-9-Propenyladenine;Apabetalone;Onradivir;Decanoyl-RVKR-CMK TFA;ONX-0914 TFA;SP187;Nuezhenidic acid
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.