For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 482-36-0
Biological Activity：Hyperoside is a NF-κB inhibitor, found from Hypericum monogynum. Hyperoside shows anti-tumor, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, and anti-oxidative activities, and can induce apoptosis.
Related Screening Libraries:Natural Product Library Plus;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Anti-Infection Compound Library;Apoptosis Compound Library;Immunology/Inflammation Compound Library;NF-κB Signaling Compound Library;Stem Cell Signaling Compound Library;Natural Product Library;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Antiviral Compound Library;Anti-Aging Compound Library;Antioxidant Compound Library;Differentiation Inducing Compound Library;Glycoside Compound Library;Lipid Compound Library;Oxygen Sensing Compound Library;Antifungal Compound Library;Medicine Food Homology Compound Library;Phenols Library;Pyroptosis Compound Library;Traditional Chinese Medicine Active Compound Library;Flavonoids Library;Anti-Breast Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Pancreatic Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Blood Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Cancer Metabolism Compound Library;Anti-Obesity Compound Library;Transcription Factor-Targeted Library;Food-Sourced Compound Library ;Anti-Liver Cancer Compound Library ;Anti-Cancer Natural Product Library;Antidepressant Compound Library;Antiviral Traditional Chinese Medicine Active Compound Library;Anti-inflammatory Traditional Chinese Medicine Active Compound Library;Plant-Sourced Natural Product Library;Human Metabolite Library;Anti-Prostate Cancer Compound Library;Cancer Stem Cells Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:Antifungal agent 20;Physalin A;Bomedemstat ditosylate;Akt/NF-κB/JNK-IN-1;Enpp/Carbonic anhydrase-IN-1;GK563;Calpeptin;Lobetyolin;Icariside F2;Debneyol;BJE6-106;Dinaciclib;Haloprogin;Ecteinascidin 770;MDM2-p53-IN-15;IKKγ NBD Inhibitory Peptide TFA;AT9283;Staurosporine;SNS-032;C188-9;ZLDI-8;Topoisomerase I/II inhibitor 3;Xevinapant;Ciclopirox-d11;Mangiferin;Cambinol
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.