For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 35700-23-3
Biological Activity：Carboprost (15(S)-15-Methyl Prostaglandin F2α) is a metabolically stable synthetic analog of prostaglandin F2α. Carboprost stimulates uterine contractions and induces abortion. Carboprost is used for postpartum hemorrhage due to uterine atony and for the termination of pregnancy in the second trimester.
Related Screening Libraries:Drug Repurposing Compound Library Plus;FDA-Approved Drug Library Plus;FDA-Approved Drug Library Mini;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;GPCR/G Protein Compound Library;Immunology/Inflammation Compound Library;FDA-Approved Drug Library;Drug Repurposing Compound Library;Lipid Compound Library;Endocrinology Compound Library;NMPA-Approved Drug Library;FDA Approved & Pharmacopeial Drug Library;Angiogenesis-Related Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:Omidenepag isopropyl;DG-041;8-Isoprostaglandin E2;BAY-6672;trans-Isoferulic acid;GSK-269984A;KMN-80;SC 51089;p-Hydroxycinnamic acid;Pexopiprant;Dinoprost;Sulprostone;Prostaglandin E2;CAY10471 Racemate;Fevipiprant;TG6-10-1;Cicaprost;ER-819762;MRE-269-d6;ONO-8130;KAG-308;KF 13218;Prostaglandin E2-d4
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.