For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1703748-89-3
Biological Activity：Fosnetupitant (Pronetupitant) a methylene phosphate prodrug of Netupitant. Fosnetupitant (Pronetupitant) exhibits a pKi of 9.5 for human NK1 receptor.
Research Area：Neurological Disease
Related Small Molecules:(β-Ala8)-Neurokinin A (4-10);Talnetant hydrochloride;Pavinetant;MEN11467;(D-Arg1,D-Pro2,D-Trp7,9,L-Leu11)-Substance P;Vapreotide acetate;Rolapitant;Eprazinone dihydrochloride;Orvepitant maleate;Netupitant metabolite Monohydroxy Netupitant;SB-222200;Senktide;GR 87389;Hemokinin 1, human;Neurokinin A TFA;Imnopitant dihydrochloride;[Glp6] Substance P (6-11);[Lys5,MeLeu9,Nle10]-NKA(4-10) TFA;[Pro9]-Substance P;Befetupitant;Hemokinin 1 (mouse);Substance P Receptor Antagonist 1;(D-Pro2,D-Trp6,8,Nle10)-Neurokinin B;Substance P (1-9);(D-Arg1,D-Pro2,D-Phe7,D-His9)-Substance P;Substance P-Gly-Lys-Arg
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.