For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1309805-49-9
Biological Activity：FASN-IN-5 (example 11), a FASN inhibitor, can be used for the research of TH17- or CSF1 -mediated disease or disorder such as cancer, immunological disorders, and obesity.
Research Area：Cancer|Inflammation/Immunology|Metabolic Disease
Targets：Fatty Acid Synthase (FASN)
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;
Related Small Molecules:UCM05;Pedunculoside;Lycorine;Orlistat;HS80;Cerulenin;Praeruptorin B;Albaspidin AP;FT113;Pseudoprotodioscin;TVB-3664;Leelamine-d4 hydrochloride;Leelamine hydrochloride;FASN-IN-4;BI 99179;Fatostatin hydrobromide;Anti-Mouse Fas Ligand Antibody;FASN-IN-1;Dihydrocurcumin;Agrimol B;PF429242 dihydrochloride;FGH10019;FASN-IN-3;trans-C75;GSK2194069;Betulin;trans-Chalcone;TVB-3166
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.