For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 486-89-5
Biological Activity：Anagyrine is an alkaloid that has been found in L. albus and has nematocidal and anticancer activities.It binds to muscarinic and nicotinic acetylcholine receptors (AChRs) with IC50 values of 132 and 2096 µM respectively.
Related Small Molecules:VU0357017 hydrochloride;TBPB;Imidafenacin;Sabcomeline;Spinosad;Pyrantel;MK-6884;Brompheniramine-d6 maleate;NS 9283;Myosmine-d4;Benzethonium chloride;Navafenterol saccharinate;Dihydro-β-erythroidine;DREADD agonist 21;A-867744;Catestatin;Asoxime dichloride;α7 nAchR-JAK2-STAT3 agonist 1;Cyclobuxine D;AR-R17779 hydrochloride
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.