For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
Btk inhibitor 2
CAS No. : 1558036-85-3
Biological Activity：Btk inhibitor 2 (BGB-3111 analog) is a Bruton’s tyrosine kinase (BTK) inhibitor extracted from patent US 20170224688 A1.
Related Screening Libraries:Covalent Screening Library Plus;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Immunology/Inflammation Compound Library;Kinase Inhibitor Library;Protein Tyrosine Kinase Compound Library;Covalent Screening Library;Anti-Blood Cancer Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:JAK3/BTK-IN-1;Elsubrutinib;ARQ 531;PF-06250112;PCI 29732;CHMFL-EGFR-202;Avitinib;RN486;GDC-0834 Racemate;Spebrutinib besylate;Vecabrutinib;BMX-IN-1;Tolebrutinib;BTK-IN-16;(R)-Zanubrutinib;Pirtobrutinib;CTA056;EGFR-IN-40;QL-X-138;ACP-5862;BTK-IN-12;JAK3/BTK-IN-4;JAK3/BTK-IN-6;BTK inhibitor 20;SJF620
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.