For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 285571-64-4
Biological Activity：Barusiban (FE-200440) is an oxytocin receptor (OT-R) antagonist (Ki=0.8 nM), inhibits OT-induced contraction. Barusiban can be used in preterm labor (PTL), in vitro fertilisation (IVF) and infertility research.
Related Small Molecules:L-368,899 hydrochloride;L-372662;L-371,257;Epelsiban;OT antagonist 1;OT-R antagonist 2;Carbetocin;WAY-267464;LIT-001;L-368,899;SHR1653;Retosiban;Cargutocin;OT antagonist 3
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.