For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2748220-93-9
Biological Activity：YKL-5-124 TFA is a potent, selective, irreversible and covalent CDK7 inhibitor with IC50s of 53.5 nM and 9.7 nM for CDK7 and CDK7/Mat1/CycH, respectively. YKL-5-124 TFA is >100-fold greater selective for CDK7 than CDK9 and CDK2, and inactive against CDK12 and CDK13. YKL-5-124 TFA induces a strong cell-cycle arrest, inhibits E2F-driven gene expression, and exhibits little effect on RNA polymerase II phosphorylation status.
Related Screening Libraries:Covalent Screening Library Plus;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Cell Cycle/DNA Damage Compound Library;Kinase Inhibitor Library;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Aging Compound Library;Covalent Screening Library;Anti-Breast Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Blood Cancer Compound Library;Cancer Stem Cells Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:DB0614;Dinaciclib;SNS-032;CC-671;(E/Z)-Zotiraciclib;CDK1-IN-4;CCT-251921;BS-181;Samuraciclib hydrochloride hydrate;T025;Flavopiridol;CDK8-IN-3;CDK9-IN-12;FLT3/CDK4-IN-1;GFB-12811;GSK 3 Inhibitor IX;Eciruciclib;CDK-IN-6;Lerociclib dihydrochloride;CDK4/6-IN-13;ON-013100;(2S,3R)-Voruciclib hydrochloride;Cucurbitacin E;THZ1;CDK2-IN-14-d3;CDK7-IN-2 hydrochloride hydrate;MeBIO;BSJ-4-116;Cirtuvivint
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.