For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
Chitin synthase inhibitor 10
Biological Activity：Chitin synthase inhibitor 10 is a chitin synthase (CHS) inhibitor. Chitin synthase inhibitor 10 shows excellent CHS inhibitory activity with an IC50 value of 0.11 mM. Chitin synthase inhibitor 10 also is an antifungal agent and has significantly antifungal activity against drug-resistant fungal variants, such as C. albicans and C. neoformans. Chitin synthase inhibitor 10 can be used for the research of invasive fungal infections (IFIs).
Related Small Molecules:Antifungal agent 20;Debneyol;Haloprogin;Staurosporine;Ciclopirox-d11;Ciclopirox olamine;Clotrimazole-d5;(R)-Camptothecin-d5;Ticlatone;Aminothiazole;Magnesium silicate;α-Terpinene;Hydroxyphenyllactic acid;Iprobenfos;Chlorphenesin;Moniliformin sodium salt;HLF1-11;β-Amyrin acetate;Bifonazole;Aszonapyrone A;Oenothein B;Pyrimorph;(+)-Magnoflorine iodide;Antifungal agent 39
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.