For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1387560-01-1
Biological Activity：Umibecestat (CNP520) is a beta-site amyloid precursor protein cleaving enzyme-1 (BACE-1) inhibitor with IC50s of 11 nM and 10 nM for human BACE-1 and mouse BACE-1, respectively. Umibecestat can be used for the research of alzheimer’s disease.
Research Area：Neurological Disease
Related Screening Libraries:Drug Repurposing Compound Library Plus;Clinical Compound Library Plus;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Neuronal Signaling Compound Library;Clinical Compound Library;Drug Repurposing Compound Library;Anti-Alzheimer’s Disease Compound Library;Neurodegenerative Disease-related Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:LY2886721;BACE1-IN-9;β-Secretase Inhibitor II;Cassiaside;Glabrolide;OM99-2;JNJ-67569762;β-Secretase Inhibitor III;BACE1-IN-12;BACE1-IN-11;Multitarget AD inhibitor-1;BACE-1 inhibitor 1;BACE1-IN-8;AM-6494;LX2343;LY2811376;COX-2-IN-22;AZD3839 free base;Aloenin;β-Secretase Inhibitor IV;AChE/BChE/BACE-1-IN-2;BACE1-IN-4;Sophoflavescenol;Aloeresin D;BACE-IN-1;BACE-1 inhibitor 2;Epiberberine chloride;BACE1-IN-2
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.