For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
MS 245 oxalate
CAS No. : 275363-58-1
Biological Activity：MS 245 oxalate is a potent antagonist of 5-HT6 receptor with a Ki of 2 nM.
Research Area：Neurological Disease
Related Small Molecules:F 13714;Mosapride-d5;Nuciferine;Renzapride;LY 344864 racemate;Harmine hydrochloride;Valerenic acid;Arotinolol;Melitracen-d6 hydrochloride;WAY-100635;Nelotanserin;Flupentixol-d4 dihydrochloride;Cariprazine-d6 hydrochloride;Tetrahydro-β-carboline;CP-809101;Volinanserin-d4 hydrochloride;Masupirdine free base;BRL-15572 dihydrochloride;LY393558;Brexpiprazole S-oxide
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.