For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2409544-80-3
Biological Activity：TRK-IN-17 is a potent inhibitor of TRK. Tropomyosin-related kinases (Trks) are a family of receptor tyrosine kinases activated by neurotrophins, a group of soluble growth factors including Nerve Growth Factor (NGF), Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF) and Neurotrophin-3 (NT-3) and Neurotrophin-4/5 (NT-4/5). TRK-IN-17 has the potential for the research of cancer diseases (extracted from patent WO2021148807A1, compound 3).
Related Small Molecules:hTrkA-IN-1;IHMT-TRK-284;ANA-12;Larotrectinib sulfate;N-Acetyl-5-hydroxytryptamine;LM22B-10;D5261;N-Acetyl-5-hydroxytryptamine-d3;7,8-Dihydroxyflavone;TRK-IN-18;TRK-IN-12;CH7057288;Entrectinib;Pan-Trk-IN-3;ONO-7475;AZ-23;Trk-IN-6;GNF-5837;Cyclotraxin B;TrkA-IN-1;PF-06737007;TRK II-IN-1;Trk-IN-10;Trk-IN-9;Trk-IN-1;Sacibertinib;Pan-Trk-IN-2;TRK-IN-13
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.