For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 87684-87-5
Biological Activity：L-Lactic acid-13C3 is a stable isotope labeled L-Lactic acid analog. L-Lactic acid-13C3 can be used for lactate metabolism research.
Research Area：Metabolic Disease
Related Small Molecules:D-α-Hydroxyglutaric acid disodium;Immune initiator-1;Obiltoxaximab;DIBAC-GGFG-NH2CH2-Dxd;Nicotinamide N-oxide;3-Hydroxyglutaric acid-d5;DPPC-d62;Cyanine5.5 maleimide chloride;Cymarin;SDMA-d6;Z-Glycine;2-Deoxy-2-fluoro-D-glucose-13C,d7;Water-18O;Fmoc-N-Me-D-Ala-OH;3,5-Diiodo-L-tyrosine;N3-Pen-Dde;Zimeldine-d6;Ornidazole diol;2-Mercaptobenzothiazole;Sandramycin;Nylidrin hydrochloride;PFI-653;N-Arachidonoyl Taurine-d4;OVA Peptide (323-339);LLO (91-99);N-Acetyl-L-glutamic acid-d5;((3-Fluorophenyl)sulfonyl)glycine
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.