For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 342595-05-5
Biological Activity：TM5007 is a poent and orally active inhibitor of plasminogen activator inhibitor-1 (PAI-1) with an IC50 of 29 μM. TM5007 enhance fibrinolysis activity and inhibits coagulation. TM5007 also prevents the fibrotic process initiated by bleomycin in mouse lung.
Related Small Molecules:UKI-1;TM5441;UK-371804;ZK824190 hydrochloride;AZ3976;Diaplasinin;Tiplaxtinin;Loureirin B;28-O-β-D-Glucopyranosyl pomolic acid;ZK824859;Toddalolactone;ACT001;Geodin;Angstrom6;Aleplasinin;Anecortave acetate;TM5275 sodium;Upamostat;CDE-096
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.