For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 126333-28-6
Biological Activity：SKF107457 is an HIV-1 protease inhibitor that can be used in AIDS research.
Related Small Molecules:ddCTP trisodium;Cytochalasin A;Pepstatin Ammonium;HIV-1 protease-IN-5;Brecanavir;HIV protease-IN-1;JE-2147;HIV-1 protease-IN-2;Ganodermanondiol;EP39;L-689502;HIV Protease Substrate 1 TFA;HIV-1 protease-IN-6;HIV-1 protease-IN-7;Ganoderic acid B;20(21)-Dehydrolucidenic acid A;TMC310911;Hinokinin;Isoescin IA;DPC-681;CL-197;Rosamultin;Escin IA;PNU-103017
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.