For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 8000-10-0
Biological Activity：Theophylline (1,3-Dimethylxanthine) sodium glycinate is a potent phosphodiesterase (PDE) inhibitor, adenosine receptor antagonist, and histone deacetylase (HDAC) activator. Theophylline sodium glycinate inhibits PDE3 activity to relax airway smooth muscle. Theophylline sodium glycinate has anti-inflammatory activity by increase IL-10 and inhibit NF-κB into the nucleus. Theophylline sodium glycinate induces apoptosis. Theophylline sodium glycinate can be used for asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) research.
Related Small Molecules:Physalin A;Bomedemstat ditosylate;Akt/NF-κB/JNK-IN-1;Enpp/Carbonic anhydrase-IN-1;GK563;Calpeptin;Lobetyolin;AX-024;BJE6-106;Dinaciclib;Ecteinascidin 770;MDM2-p53-IN-15;AT9283;Staurosporine;SNS-032;C188-9;ZLDI-8;Topoisomerase I/II inhibitor 3;Xevinapant;Mangiferin;Cambinol;Antioxidant agent-5;Apoptosis inducer 9;Bafetinib;Cyclovirobuxine D
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.