For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2170347-90-5
Biological Activity：LSD1-IN-13 hydrochloride (compound 7e) is an orally active and potent LSD1 inhibitor, with an IC50 of 24.43 nM. LSD1-IN-13 hydrochloride can activate CD86 expression, with an EC50 of 470 nM. LSD1-IN-13 hydrochloride induces differentiation of AML (acute myeloid leukemia) cell lines.
Related Small Molecules:Bomedemstat ditosylate;LSD1/ER-IN-1;PBIT;JQKD82;KDOAM-25 citrate;GSK-J1 lithium salt;S2116;LSD1-IN-16;TAK-418;NCGC00247743;DS17701585;KDM2B-IN-3;S2101;LSD1/2-IN-3;KDM5-IN-1;GSK467;S2157;PFI-90;FY-56;Eicosapentaenoic Acid;LSD1-IN-20;KDM5A-IN-1;Bizine;Procaine-d4 hydrochloride
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.