For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 156967-65-6
Biological Activity：Terpendole C, produced by Albophoma yamanashiensis, shows potent inhibitory activity against acyl-CoA: cholesterol acyltransferase (ACAT).
Research Area：Metabolic Disease
Related Small Molecules:RP-64477;Enniatin A;IWP-12;ABT-046;PF-04620110;ACAT-IN-5;TP-020;Diacylglycerol acyltransferase inhibitor-1;JNJ-DGAT2-A;DGAT-1 inhibitor 2;Lateritin;OSMI-3;Avasimibe;Nevanimibe hydrochloride;FCE 28654;YM17E;RP 70676;ACAT-IN-3;Pactimibe;Pradigastat;CP-113818;VULM 1457;A 922500;ACAT-IN-6;AZD3988;T863;PF-06471553;ESI-05;Fumonisin B1
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.